Southeast Toyota Finance is the captive finance company for 177 Toyota dealers in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. The company offers a broad range of products and services to automotive dealers and consumers. Southeast Toyota Finance's parent company, JM Family, has been ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in the U.S. for 20 consecutive years.
The Bilingual Collections Rep will operate with minimal supervision to
contact customers (via an auto-dialer) who are delinquent in the repayment of their auto loan. Primary responsibility is to obtain payment or establish a repayment plan. Maintains documentation within electronic files that accurately reflects each customer conversation. Follows set policies and procedures when determining suitable collection solutions while also adhering to department guidelines, company policies, and federal laws.
1. Fluent in both English and Spanish.
2. Assertive, clear, and concise written/oral communication skills.
3. Able to talk and type simultaneously while using a headset and dual computer screens.
4. Excellent listening/comprehension skills.
5. Ability to stay composed and objective while delivering an excellent customer experience.
6. Must be flexibile to work evenings, weekends and holidays.