Southeast Toyota Finance is hiring for a Sr. Collections Representative.
How You'd Spend Your Day:
- Contacting customers who are delinquent in the repayment of their loans and obtaining payments, commitment agreements or establishes a repayment plan
- Arranging for voluntary surrender of collateral and contact 3rd party vendor to arrange pick up or surrender to dealership
- Determining if a legal replevin process is required to obtain the collateral
- Following set policies and procedures when determining suitable collection solution
- Utilizing outside vendors and resources to obtain customer information
- Maintaining records on delinquent accounts, update account information, sends follow-up letters and sets up payments on accounts
The Dealer Services Rep. will be accountable for accurately and promptly entering retail and or lease contracts in the automated contract processing system, process all contracts to completion within one day of receipt while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures as well as State and Federal regulations. They will also need to be flexible to changes in policies, procedures, State and Federal regulations.
The Dealer Services Rep. will be required to maintain an acceptable monthly audit error ratio and meet yearly Payoff and Deletes and Rebate Error (exclusive of dealer errors) error ratio (% of contracts processed) as set forth by management.
- Process contracts in a manner consistent with department policies, procedures, and objectives. Lease and Retail discounters are expected to process the minimum number of contracts set by management.
- Maintain an acceptable monthly audit error ratio as set forth by management. Meet yearly Payoff and Deletes (exclusive of dealer errors) error ratio (% of contracts processed) as set forth by management.
- Meet yearly Rebate Errors as set forth by management – Rebate programs not selected in error represent a significant exposure to loss for WOFC and must be avoided.
- Assist with CAD, DSR (send-backs, etc.), and other department tasks as assigned by management. Participate in meetings, training classes, associate updates, and any other job-related functions. Availability to work overtime when needed, especially during month-end. Availability to work company holidays as required and after hurricanes/storms as needed.
- During lower volume months and as directed by management, will serve as a universal agent assisting SETF operational departments where/when needed.
***NOTE: This position requires availability to work holidays (including but not limited to the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve) as well as over-time dictated during high volume months including Saturdays. Working hours range from 7:30-5:00 (during normal business hours) Monday through Friday to allow us to meet the needs of our customers.
The Clerical Support Associate performs diverse administrative tasks in support of Call Center activities. Job functions to include a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical and phone related job functions. Duties include but not limited to:
- Handling mail items
- Data entry
- Creation or completion of reporting
- Title work processing
- Extension/due date change processing
- Calling customers and dealers
- Identifying funds received and paid in full processing
JM Family is hiring a Solutions Manager in Deerfield Beach, Florida who will support JM Family’s business unit, Southeast Toyota Finance (SETF).
This position is responsible for the management, support, and internal coordination of systems and processes related to SmartPath,Toyota’s modern retailing tool. This position reports to the SETF Corporate Strategy department and is based in Deerfield Beach, Fl.
We are looking for someone to join our team who loves being at the heart of where consumers, business and technology intersect and who wants to be part of a growing team that is working to meaningfully partner with dealers to take the car buying experience to the next level. Someone excited about the car business, where it is going and how to help dealers build upon their success creating robust customer financing solutions.
- Own the successful design, implementation, and ongoing evolution of the financing component of the Smartpath solution. Own the roadmap and product roll-out from an SETF perspective.
- Provide support to SETF Strategy, and work collaboratively with various departments within SETF, SET, and TMNA.
- Track and experience external evolution in the competitive landscape taking time to codify that insight and share within our SETF and dealer community
- Be the key conduit and translator between customer and dealer partner needs and the technical world to ensure rapid connection between insight and technical development
- Develop solution level P&L to fuel future investment and ensure collective internal understanding of investment versus benefits
- Build and maintain momentum for launch of our new solution and demonstrate meaningful momentum from dealer participation and contract volume