Click column header to sort
At SET, we do it better, which has led to our Associate’s voting us as one of Fortune’s top 100 Companies to Work For, for the past 20 years. At SET, hard work and professional dedication is rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits:
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO bank
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Health care and dependent-care spending accounts with Company contribution
Retirement plans - Profit sharing, 401(k), pension
Life insurance with AD&D
Short- and long-term disability
Prescription drug program
The Accessory Warranty Representative is responsible for communicating with dealer personnel/management, vehicle owners, associates and business partners. The Representative will engage with dealers on warranty claim submission, correction, processing, payment, dealer charge back, and the interpretation of warranty policies and procedures. This role will interact heavily with dealership warranty administrators and service/part managers to resolve claim concerns.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Validate dealer's warranty claims by applying technical knowledge when reading repair orders. Validate the dealer claims once the part arrives for inspection, comparing the dealer's claim to the part itself.
- Effectively communicate inspection findings with Southeast Toyota (SET) business partners and at times negotiating claims out of warranty (Goodwill) with a customer retention focus as well as cost sharing where appropriate.
- Gather and input data in a clear and concise manner that will be reviewed and analyzed by management.
- Process receivables from business partners such as checks and credit memos.
- Communicate with dealers outside the SET region by fielding questions, ordering parts, claim generation, process payment, and account reconciliation of credit card to make payments.
- Receive and ship parts that have been involved with a warranty claim.
- Conduct training to dealership personnel when required; effectively communicate and instruct in front of an audience of up to 25 people.
- Create and maintain documents to be loaded into a dealer platform for communication.
- Work with business partners and dealer personnel in a positive and responsible manner.
- Make timely decisions with keeping consideration, cooperation, communication, accountability and innovation as a primary focus.
- Assist dealer and SET personnel with diagnosis and repair of SET accessories.
- Process SET Accessory Related Dealer Product Reports and Field Technical Reports.
- Monitor and report field quality issues identified by Technical Assistance cases and Field Technical Reports.
- Prepare drafts of Technical Service Bulletins and Campaign Technical instructions.
- Assist with New Products vehicle evaluation fleet.
The Collections Rep will operate with minimal supervision, contact by phone those customers who are past due on their accounts and arrange for the customers to bring their accounts up-to-date. Documents and reports activities on a timely basis.
Southeast Toyota Finance is the captive finance company for 177 Toyota dealers in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. The company offers a broad range of products and services to automotive dealers and consumers. Southeast Toyota Finance consists of three operating units: Southeast Toyota Finance, the captive finance company for Toyota Dealers in the Southeast United States; Datascan, a global leader in wholesale floorplan accounting and risk management systems; and CenterOne Financial Services, which provides services designed to improve the performance of client’s portfolios.
We are seeking an independent and strategic intern to join Southeast Toyota Finance’s Commercial department. This individual will work closely with the credit management team to support them in their day-to-day function and obtain an overview of the department. This individual’s main project will focus on identifying applicable applications for Tableau within the department.
The Collections Rep will contact customers who are delinquent in the repayment of their auto loans to obtain payments, commitments/agreements or establishes a repayment plan. Achieves heavy call volume via an auto dialer for inbound and outbound calls, while wearing a headset. Follows set policies and procedures when determining suitable collection solutions and adheres to established UDAAP and FDCPA guidelines. Maintains accurate documentation on delinquent accounts, updates account information, sends follow-up letters and set up payments on accounts. Operates with minimal supervision to bring customer accounts current and accurately documents conversations electronically in a timely manner.
The Sr. Collections Representative will handle inbound/outbound calls to resolve the notice of lien on a customer's account that may be current or delinquent. Coordinate with insurance companies. Utilize outside vendors and resources to resolve notice of lien sales in a time-sensitive manner. Apply established repossession and FDCPA policy/procedures. Maintains records on accounts, updates information, and evaluate the collateral worth of the vehicle/account.
The Sr. Support Associate in the Special Collections department performs diverse administrative tasks for the Special Collections, Bankruptcy and Rush departments. Responsible for taking inbound calls to respond to inquiries and determine next steps or proper resolution, and make outbound calls to contact customers, dealerships, clients, insurance companies, and attorneys to discuss accounts. Additional tasks include but are not limited to:
- Prepares documents/statements.
- Responds to customer/collector needs.
- Report creation/updating.
- Processes fcn's, extensions, check requests, legal documents and affidavits.
- Handles insurance cancellations and issues titles.
- Updates credit bureau records.
- Other clerical duties include data entry/typing, copying, filing, faxing, maintaining records, processing mail.
- Verify balances and provide payoff information. Interfaces with Accounting to ensure correct billing, pay history validation and account termination.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on pre-established guidelines and workflows to perform the functions of the job.
- Handles Legal and Military requests in support of Special Collections, Rush and Bankruptcy.
- Reviews, logs, and processes subpoena's and any legal paperwork as applicable.
- Works assigned queues and support collector requests.