The Pricing department’s primary responsibility is to work closely with Southeast Toyota Distributors and our dealer partners to develop and execute pricing strategies for retail & lease products. The team also develops & monitors models to forecast and analyze portfolio profitability trends, making recommendations to adjust models and/or strategies when warranted. In doing so, the team works closely with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to understand and account for asset financing, risk, operating costs, and the competitive environment. The candidate will:
- Preparing monthly pricing projections for the lease and retail portfolio
- Aggregating and synthesizing data in order to conduct variance analysis
- Constructing well thought-out recommendations for pricing strategies
- Developing solutions to implement pricing strategies
- Assisting in preparing presentations for internal and external clients
- Identifying areas for improvement in pricing and profitability within different product lines
- Preparing ad hoc reports upon request
- Presenting reports to all levels of management
Southeast Toyota Finance, a division of JM Family Enterprises, is looking for a Risk Modeling Analyst to support the Data & Analytics Department. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing advanced analytical solutions in order to mitigate risk and optimize portfolio performance through timely, actionable and forward-looking insights.
The individual will be tasked with analyzing account level data, forecasting portfolio performance, creating statistical/financial models, and providing optimized solutions to meet growth and profitability objectives. This would include developing predictive models, econometric forecasts, and optimization solutions in the areas of originations, portfolio management, pricing, marketing, etc. The individual will need to incorporate overall economic and industry trends/forecasts into their data driven analytics to provide alternative scenarios based on different environmental conditions.